Thursday, July 22, 2010

History


Guy De Vosse: --> I hate having to 'fess up to these things. But to be fair in my defense, I will only confess as a very

last resort.

Guy De Vosse: --> Again, fair comment, I behaved appallingl; I did not follow through on my promise through my own

disorganisation and self obsession, then I lied to try to save face.

Phillip Hade: --> CANT
12

Ady: --> you really are having a runt and ruve.
11

Ady: --> sorry meant to say "rant and rave"
11



Guy De Vosse: --> OK.. You are right. I admit it. I really screwed up, and then I lied about being out of pocket so as to

dress up the story and make me out to be the injured party.
12


Phillip Hade: --> Adrian, you are pussy footing around with this. Guy is bullshitting (according to Frankfurt), he did not

pay anything, he screwed up on this, and did not have the guts to stand up and own up to it. It is always the same... a

hysterical response is his favourite refuge. After all, no one wants to follow him there.
12


Ady: --> Well tell me how it does work ? To be fair, you alreAdy: --> admitted that this was a time critical event, anyone

can understand that. And how much were you left out of pocket ?



Guy De Vosse: --> It doesn't work like that...
12


Ady: --> But then presumably, eventually you provided a written specification as to what was to done, agreed upon the amount

to be charged and established a timeline as to when the work was to be submitted to the client for approval, feedback and

rework ?
12 hours ago


Guy De Vosse: --> Well...things kinda got away from me. I did not really think about how time critical the marketing of

puppies is. I did not bother to contact my friend for a while. Then when I did contact them, it was in a bar and we had both

had a few beers. Sowe both forgot really...
12


Ady: --> Why did it take so long for your friend to set up the website and how much did he/she charge you ?
12


Ady: --> Guy, that is about right. It really does not take much longer than 10 mins to set up the website, and of course

anyhting between 2 minutes to an hour to add content (what you want to say). But anyone can do this. Phil is right about

this.
12


Phillip Hade: --> It took so long, that I had to go to someone else to have the website set up. It took 30 minutes to have

it set up.
12


Ady: --> Oh, what happened ... ?
12


Guy De Vosse: --> Phil, you are not telling the whole story. I was left out of pocket on that.
12


Guy De Vosse: --> I am so so offended by this... oh my oh my....
12


Phillip Hade: --> last time you got involved in this, you and your friend took so long setting the website up, the puppies

nearly died of old age.
12


Guy De Vosse: --> What do you mean 'disaster' ?
12


Ady: --> That would be great. I am sure that that would go well Phillip.
13


Guy De Vosse: --> I can help. I have a friend who does web sites.
13


Ady: --> Do you need any help selling them ?
13

Guy De Vosse: --> You are talking about the Puppies.
12



Ady: --> That is about right.
Tuesday at 11:19pm


Ady: --> His reasoning is that 'Bullshitters aim primarily to impress and persuade their audiences. While liars need to know

the truth to better conceal it, bullshitters, interested solely in advancing their own agendas, have no use for the truth.'
Tuesday at 11:09pm
Letsiwe Edwards likes this.



Ady: --> Frankfurt claims, "...bullshit is a greater enemy of the truth than lies are,"
Tuesday at 11:07pm


Ady: --> Sigh...Guy !!!! Wake up ! It is not made of cheese. Neil Armstrong did not prove that it was made of Cheese. I just

said Armstrong produced proof with a piece of cheese from his pocket...and you believed me... there are other explanations

as to how the cheese got in his pocket.... and besides, we have proved from o...
See More
Tuesday at 11:05pm


Guy De Vosse: --> So, it is true, the Moon is made of Cheese. I mean if Armstrong produced proof of it, then it is made of

cheese. Fact. I know it does not make sense, but it is possible. I mean with the lack of air up there, it would not go

mouldy. And it does look like a piece of cheese. It must be cheese.
Tuesday at 11:01pm


Phillip Hade: --> But, I still have my doubts...
Tuesday at 10:58pm


Phillip Hade: --> A whopper.
Tuesday at 10:57pm


Ady: --> it can't be proved right or wrong....but if Mr Armstrong on the 24th July, got back on dry land and pulled out a

piece of cheese from his pocket, and declared "The Moon is made of Cheese and here it is", then that would be a lie.
Tuesday at 10:55pm


Ady: --> so, if on 19th July 1969 I said "The Moon is Made of Cheese", you could turn around and say that I am spouting

Bullshit.
Tuesday at 10:51pm


Ady: --> ‎'...a lie is demonstrably false, bullshit has no truth value -- that is, it is neither demonstrably true or

false.'
Tuesday at 10:49pm


Adrian and Maryjane Bennett are now friends.


Ady: --> He distinguishes bullshitting from lying.
Tuesday at 10:48pm


Ady: --> Phillip, have you read any of the work of Harry Frankfurt ? .. and no I did not make him up. He has written quite a

bit on Bullshit.
Tuesday at 10:47pm


Phillip Hade: --> Anyway, I have to run, the damn cat has just got pregnant AGAIN... a litter of 13. Still, the solution is

simple; "Water under the Bridge", if you get my meaning...
Tuesday at 9:36pm


Phillip Hade: --> I don't think I would describe myself as hard. What I offer is very straightforward.
Tuesday at 9:34pm


Ady: --> Phillip, you are a hard person.
Tuesday at 9:33pm


Phillip Hade: --> No... absolutely not. I will not do that. I don't want anything to do with people who lie. They can either

'fess up to it, and I will give them every opportunity to do that... or I don't want anything to do with them on an intimate

basis.
Tuesday at 9:31pm


Ady: --> Phillip, I think that you are too hard on Guy. Sure he does tell a whole lot of porky pies... but can't you just

let it slide... if it makes him happy and he is not hurting anyone else, why can't you let him get on with his fantasy ?
Tuesday at 9:28pm


Phillip Hade: --> bullshit
Tuesday at 9:22pm


Guy De Vosse: --> Are you calling me a liar ? I swear, I made this game up myself.
Tuesday at 9:21pm


Phillip Hade: --> But Guy.... you did not invent this game... it is called "Bullshit !"
Tuesday at 9:20pm


Phillip Hade: --> Guy... why would you say that.... I think that you made the rules clear... You lie your face off until you

are called on it..when some one calls out "BULLSHIT !!!".. then you come clean and act as the honorable liar.
Tuesday at 9:20pm


Guy De Vosse: --> well... the challenger... has to show his cards...to prove "the veracity of the player's claim"......

Phil, are you getting at something... are you trying to say something else...
Tuesday at 9:15pm


Phillip Hade: --> ‎"Bullshit" meaning "I don't beleive what you are saying" ? And presumably sometimes the challenger even

has proof ( the challenger has 2 aces in his hand, and the layer claimed they were laying down 3)...what does the challenger

have to do then ??
Tuesday at 9:13pm


Guy De Vosse: --> well... in that instance... the challenger shouts out "BULLSHIT !!!!!"
Tuesday at 9:10pm


Phillip Hade: --> and what happens if you are challenged....
Tuesday at 9:08pm


Guy De Vosse: --> YES
Tuesday at 9:08pm


Phillip Hade: --> so...you lay your cards down, and lie (or not) about the cards being laid...
Tuesday at 9:07pm


Phillip Hade: --> again... sounds familiar....
Tuesday at 9:06pm


Guy De Vosse: --> The first player to get rid of all cards (and not lose a challenge on the final play) is the winner.
Tuesday at 9:05pm


Phillip Hade: --> Sounds familiar... so....let me get this straight... when you say 'challenge the veracity of the player's

claim'.... you mean to say that the one player laying the cards down can lie about what he is putting down... this is about

deception....isn't it..
Tuesday at 9:03pm


Guy De Vosse: --> This is a 'shedding-type' card game. The object is for the player to discard all the cards from their

hand. This is done by placing one or more cards, ostensibly of a stated value, on the discard pile. Others are allowed to

challenge the veracity of the player's claim about the cards being played.
Tuesday at 9:00pm


Phillip Hade: --> OK... I'll bite...how do you play ?
Tuesday at 9:00pm


Guy De Vosse: --> its brand new, when I say that someone taught me, what I mean is that I made it up and taught myself.
Tuesday at 8:53pm


Guy De Vosse: --> Someone just taught me a great card game...
Tuesday at 8:52pm


Lesley LeCoyte Gosh Adrian your wall makes for fascinating reading. Are these two guys ur friends?!!!!'
July 13 at 8:48am


Ady: --> What do you make of them ?
July 13 at 10:05am · Like ·

Lesley LeCoyte Definitely make for good reading. Should be on tv, make a great comic act, sorry guys!! R they gay per

chance? Anyway hope ur keeping well Adrian and all the other LeCoyte's around the world hello to u. Shall stay tuned to ur

wall......
July 13 at 10:36am · Like ·



Guy De Vosse: --> I Will defend my Vanity at all costs. I don't care whether I have to lie, cheat or steal. My vanity is

inviolable.
July 13 at 8:29am


Ady: --> What is for sure, is that at this rate, vanity is all that you will be left with.
July 13 at 8:23am


Guy De Vosse: --> My vanity is all that I have, I have to protect it.
July 13 at 8:23am


Ady: --> This whole mess with you and Phil is about your vanity. You have had your fragile sense of vanity challenged and in

turn you have behaved badly.
July 13 at 8:20am

Letsiwe Edwards Men behaving badly, lol.
July 13 at 11:32am · Like ·



Ady: --> You are deranged.
July 13 at 8:04am

Lesley LeCoyte Whose deranged?
July 13 at 8:18am · Like ·



Guy De Vosse: --> ‎"How has this affected my friends ?" How can you ask that ? It is quite simple; I have been droning on to

all my friends about all my problems, they are affected by it because I neveer really let up on it to them. Therefore, I can

discuss it freely on facebook.
July 13 at 8:03am


Ady: --> Guy, How has this affected your friends ?
July 13 at 8:00am


Guy De Vosse: --> To be honest Adrian, I don't really give a monkets about airing this particular laundry in

public......I've been affected by something which in turn has affected my friends.....no one knows what we're talking abou

it's facebook....
July 13 at 7:58am


Ady: --> Phil / Guy .... can you please stop airing your dirty laundry in public
July 13 at 7:57am


Ady: --> Phil / Guy, you are going to have to cool it... I have people asking me what you guys are doing on my wall.... you

never listen to me anyway though..
July 11 at 10:55pm


Phillip Hade: --> I rest my case. You can't add character to yourself through asssociation.
July 11 at 9:13pm


Guy De Vosse: --> They found them vulgar and wierd.
July 11 at 9:09pm


Phillip Hade: --> And how did that work out ?
July 11 at 9:09pm


Guy De Vosse: --> I have taken friends home to my parents !
July 11 at 9:08pm


Phillip Hade: --> Oh Guy.. take a look at yourself. Better still, take a look at your friends ? Are they really who you want

to be ? Are they the friends that you take home to your parents ?
July 11 at 9:08pm


Guy De Vosse: --> Don't you dare speak about my friends like that. You can say whaatever you like about me, but don't say

that about my friends.
July 11 at 9:06pm


Phillip Hade: --> Guy, that is bull !! Sorry for the language but that is just bull ! You go crying to everyone and sundry

about how shit your life is and spin a story about how hard you had it, after you have found enough shoulders to cry on, you

will find a couple that don't shrug you off. Why ? Because they see that you fulfill a need in them, however shallow that

need.
July 11 at 9:05pm


Guy De Vosse: --> Phillip, I am not a fool. To prove it, I have friends who tell me how wonderful I am all the time, even

friends I haven't invented.
July 11 at 9:00pm


Phillip Hade: --> ‎(Sigh)... Guy... they did not forget... they were 'suffering fools gladly'. But again, we are back to

Chesterton...
July 11 at 8:58pm


Guy De Vosse: --> well that is the craziest thing... they did not say anything...nothing... fools... I am so much smarter

than they are. I fooled them and they forgot all about the lie. They forgot about the tattoo.
July 11 at 8:53pm


Phillip Hade: --> So what happened in the end...surely they noticed that the tattoo did not go away...
July 11 at 8:51pm


Phillip Hade: --> of course you could say that. that is what you should have said. instead you lied to people. they remember

that, even when you have forgotten the lies you told.
July 11 at 8:50pm


Guy De Vosse: --> wait wait wait... WAIT !! I am not cracked. It was a legitimate response, I did not know what else to say.

After all, I did not have the gumption to come out and say, 'well I fucked up, I was stupid, and worse still it is

permanent'..
July 11 at 8:46pm


Phillip Hade: --> But Guy !!! Guy.... a henna tattoo fades and goes...that one didn't. How on earth did you think that you

would get away with telling a porky pie like that. I mean people were bound to find out. You are cracked !!
July 11 at 8:43pm


Guy De Vosse: --> Of course I lied, it has always help in the past, never let me down so far. In a pinch, back to the wall,

lie. In fact, even without my back to the wall....
July 11 at 8:41pm


Phillip Hade: --> You lied !!!
July 11 at 8:40pm


Guy De Vosse: --> I told everyone it was a Henna Tattoo.
July 11 at 8:40pm


Phillip Hade: --> Oh come on.. you are milking this... what did you do ??
July 11 at 8:39pm


Guy De Vosse: --> Simple. I did what anyone would do in that situation.
July 11 at 8:39pm


Phillip Hade: --> So what did you do ?
July 11 at 8:38pm


Guy De Vosse: --> Hmmm, i guess that when it comes down to it, it applied to him, and NOT to me. I mean he pretty well had

whatever he had through hard work and grind, grifting and grafting. He had alreAdy: --> done what he needed to, to get where

he was. He brought up 3 kids, fighting all the way, and fought every day. Me on the other hand, well I pretty much relied on

everyone else for everything I had.
July 11 at 8:35pm


Phillip Hade: --> What do you mean, he carried it better than you ? How can one person 'carry' a tattoo across their

forehead better than the next person ?
July 11 at 8:32pm


Guy De Vosse: --> Well it is hardly Kudos. Kudos is fame through some kind of achievement. I had not really achieved

anything. I was not so sure of myself, but I thought that if I had it tattoo'd across my forehead then it would remind me

that in this life I should only be looking out for numero uno, me. Besides, a friend got me to have it put on, he had the

same one in the same place. Somehow, though he seemed to carry it better than me.
July 11 at 8:30pm


Phillip Hade: --> WTF !! Why would you do that ?? Do you really think that ?? You are the only one that counts ? That is

quite a statement to make. You must have been pretty sure of yourself ! That is the ultimate self-indulgence. But declaring

it to the whole world !! Kudos !
July 11 at 8:26pm


Guy De Vosse: --> I once had a tatto on my forehead; it read "I am the only one that counts".
July 11 at 8:20pm


Guy De Vosse: --> Phew ! out last night on the piss. had a curry with a few friends.... anyway, to follow up on your

comment... there are two sides to every story... you think that she can do whatever she likes to her body, and he can say

whatever he likes about it.
July 11 at 7:42pm


Phillip Hade: --> well that is leading question. i think that there are individual circumstances that govern each and every

situation. It sounds as though Mel had an image of the woman as she was, when she changed herself, it changed his vision.

She could probably have changed her hair and had the same reaction.
July 10 at 1:31pm


Guy De Vosse: --> So, Philllip, you think that somehow Mel Gibson's comments were justified ?
July 10 at 1:26pm


Phillip Hade: --> Sigh
July 10 at 10:00am


Guy De Vosse: --> As for their reaction, well what would that matter, I did it for me not them. It is all about me.
July 10 at 9:59am


Gail Reaume geeze Adrian our these relatives of yours from England??
July 10 at 9:59am

Ady: --> Gail, I have no idea who these people are. I have begun to think that they are works of fiction. But they seem so

plausible.
July 10 at 10:02am · Like ·


Guy De Vosse: --> Of course it did not hurt. It's just cosmetic's loads of us have them done. No, I did not see the need to

tell my family. I thought that the less people that I told them better. Anyway, I wanted my new chest to become part of me

as if I had been born with them. It was kind of the same when I shaved my beard off...I did not tell anyone, and truly nobody noticed.. I mean they noticed, they said afterwards that they noticed something was different about me, but they

could not pin it down.
July 10 at 9:58am


Phillip Hade: --> When you had it done though... did it hurt. ? Did you think to tell your friends and family that you were

having it done ? How did you expect them to react ?
July 10 at 9:54am


Guy De Vosse: --> But it made me feel better about myself. My best friend had some new breasts, she liked them. Her

boyfriend bought them for her. I felt more like a woman. And yes, I did manage to pick up more 'fella's' as you call them.

Well... I did start to stay later at the bar's too, and did tend to get more of the really drunk blokes after all the good

looking self respecting / respected girls had gone home. Getting shagged by blokes who cared less for me made me feel

better. I felt like a quota was being filled.
July 10 at 9:44am


Phillip Hade: --> But Guy !! It just looked weird... you went from this flat chested normally proportioned man into a rather

...well... I don't want to say..

Suffice to say, I liked you more the way you looked before. Anyway, did it work ? did you feel better about yourself ? Did

you manage to pick up more fella's in the bar ?
July 10 at 9:38am


Guy De Vosse: --> Phillip, I know that you are just trying to be hurtful now. I needed them. I did not feel complete. I was

a big bosum'd bloke trapped in a flat chested boy's body. I knew that if only I could make my breasts bigger then people

would look at me in a different way. My insecurities would fade away. People would stop looking at me, the real me and

instead look at my chest."
July 10 at 9:31am


Ady: --> Whooaaa Phillip. You might be taking that a step too far. Speaking your mind is one thing, but speaking it out load

is another. You are best to leave that stuff to concealed sniggers. You have been warned.
July 9 at 10:04pm


Phillip Hade: --> Now Mel Gibson is a man who knows how to talk to a girl who has had an absurd breast enlargement who walks

around in tight dresses and low cut blouses, looking like a whore...

http://gawker.com/5583622/mel-gibsons-horrifying-phone-call-is-now-online
July 9 at 10:00pm


Ady: --> Honestly, you make some good points Phillip. I am still not sure that appeasement is not still the right policy. I

think that I am going to take a back seat. See where this bus goes.
July 9 at 4:01pm


Phillip Hade: --> I say, lets just have the truth.
July 9 at 4:00pm


Phillip Hade: --> After all trust is only required when the truth is questionable. "Trust in God" they tell us from the

pulpit, "Put your faith in God". Well 'trust' is only required when what you asking is,..well,....a bit far fetched.
July 9 at 3:59pm


Phillip Hade: --> Let me ask you a question. Instead of leading this merry dance of not asking the questions, or nodding our

heads to the lies, why don't we simply adopt a policy of calling out the lies. Soon, very soon, there will only be truth and

truthfulness. We can all lead a an open and honest co-existence based upon truth and not trust.
July 9 at 3:57pm


Phillip Hade: --> Well that is a platitude and a half !No, what I want to see is Guy admitting the lies, stop the

diversionary hysteria.And to go back to your assertion regarding who is the fool. The fool is me, I feel like the fool;

every time I have to swallow another lie, it sticks in my throat. Worse still we all have to do the same choreographed

dance.
July 9 at 3:54pm


Ady: --> So, you are going to pursue Guy until he confronts himself, falls on his knees and beg forgiveness for his lies and

deceit ?
July 9 at 3:51pm


Phillip Hade: --> Zipes has to be right in this, and in turn I am right in the same way that "sight becomes insight..

leading to action. This is the action.
July 9 at 3:51pm


Phillip Hade: --> ‎...which brings us back to the Emperor's new Clothes. Sure, you talk about Chesterton's 'insightfulness',

whilst Jack Zipes, suggest in "The Misunderstood Storyteller", that seeing is presented in the tale as the courage of one's

convictions; Zipes believe this is the reason the story is popular with children. Sight becomes insight, which, in turn,

prompts action.Sight becomes insight, which, in turn, prompts action.
July 9 at 3:50pm


Ady: --> I would not call you haughty, nor pretentious really. I will remind you though that G.K Chesterton analysed this

phrase with some insightfulness:

"It might be better, perhaps, to lay the stress upon the word “gladly,” and make our familiarity with fools a delight, and

almost a dissipation. Nor is it necessary that our pleasure in fools (or at least in great and godlike fools) should be

merely satiric or cruel."
July 9 at 3:25pm


Phillip Hade: --> I seriously don't want to appear haughty or pretentious, and this will come across as haughty and

pretentious...you know full well that this is a phrase used by Paul in his letter to the Corinthians (2.11:19) "ye suffer

fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise." You also know that this was sarcasm on Paul's part.
July 9 at 3:21pm


Ady: --> Well as it happens I do know that it means that one should look the other way, turn the other cheek, suck it up

when someone does something... know that they are the fool and not you. I am saying it because it is a simple way to end a

'situation' and move on and is nothing had happened. In this case the fool is Guy (no offense Guy !!).
July 9 at 3:13pm


Phillip Hade: --> Adrian you don't know what you are asking for. Firstly, you don't even really know what it means, Secondly

you don't know why you are saying it, Thirdly, who is the fool in this case ?
July 9 at 3:07pm


Ady: --> Well I am not asking for anything more than for you to "suffer fools gladly". For crying out loud can't you just do

that ? For me even. Even if it were just for me ?
July 9 at 3:03pm


Phillip Hade: --> Oh please !!! don't start. I have spent years placating in this respect.
July 9 at 3:02pm


Ady: --> Phillip, you could not have toned this down a bit could you ? I mean you have always got on with Guy, why now are

you exacting this kind of torrent.
July 9 at 2:59pm


Guy De Vosse: --> You are trying to tell me that I cannot see myself for what I am; that I am somehow a fraud, that I not

only delude myself but encourage all others around me to do the same, lest the bubble be burst and I am just me, plain old

me, nothing really particularly special. That somehow people have buoyed me up all my life and that I believed the charade

was real. I am just an ordinary person ?
July 9 at 2:45pm


Phillip Hade: --> No need to get sensitive... keep your hair on .... The Emperor's New Clothes ..
July 9 at 1:17pm


Guy De Vosse: --> Oh come on !!! I am not going there... Which HC Andersen story.... ? The little duckling ?? Bleat it out ?
July 9 at 1:16pm


Phillip Hade: --> You remind me a little of the Hans Christian Andersen story...
July 9 at 1:15pm


Phillip Hade: --> You can't recluse yourself !! Recluse is an adjective is a noun. Not a verb. But what I guess you mean is

that you are going to sulk until you get some attention or get the feeling that everybody has taken notice of your absence

and taken that to mean that you must actually be a deep and thoughtful person... moreso than everyone else.
July 9 at 1:13pm


Guy De Vosse: --> Really, I don't mind saying it, but I am going to recluse myself and contemplate.
July 9 at 12:55pm


Guy De Vosse: --> There is really no need for the insults. If you are not going to play nicely then I am not going to play

at all. Everybody made fun of me at school. For all kinds of reasons. Most of it just was not fair. And you making fun of me

just makes you not nice.
July 9 at 12:52pm


Phillip Hade: --> Guy, stop guessing. It is really quite pathetic. Did they call you "De Dross" at school ?

I talking about Tom Hanks in "The Polar Express". A story in which a young boy who does not believe in Santa takes a

midnight trip on a fantasy train to the North Pole to see Santa, but cannot hear the chimes of the Christmas bell, unless he

truly beleives.
July 9 at 12:46pm


Letsiwe Edwards Lmao Interesting wall Adrian!
July 9 at 11:24am via Facebook for iPhone

Ady: --> These guys are just going at it !!
July 9 at 11:54am · Like ·

Guy De Vosse: --> Then you are talking about Joe vs. The Volcano in which he plays a hypochondriac who agrees to commit

suicide by throwing himself into a volcano, on an island in order to appease the Gods. That must be it. Fantastic really,

but drivel.
July 9 at 10:57am


Phillip Hade: --> No, not Castaway...it is on the top of my head though
July 9 at 10:55am


Guy De Vosse: --> You do of course mean "Castaway".. the one set on the desert island in which the main character creates a

fantasy to keep sane, even to the extent of giving life to a soccer ball named "Wilson" to which he would talk and would

become his best friend, ending with the Hanks character escaping desert island and having to make a stark choice between

reality and fantasy ? That One, yes?
July 9 at 10:50am


Phillip Hade: --> Just close your eyes and wish... didn't you watch you wizard of oz or that film with Tom Hanks...
July 9 at 10:14am


Phillip Hade: --> I feel certain that if you believe in me, then what I believe in will come true.
July 9 at 10:13am


Phillip Hade: --> Now, I am upset. I still believe in Santa. I was told that as soon as I stopped believing, then Santa

would not be real anymore. I am not saying or admitting that anything I have said is not true... but why won't you just

beleive in me.
July 9 at 10:12am


Ady: --> When you make ridiculous claims, then that is insulting and needs to be addressed. You might be a fantastic person.

And you are, for sure. You are the epitome of fantasy.
July 9 at 10:10am


Ady: --> You are acting as if we care what you are doing. We don't. Really we don't, what we are really interested in, and

this is the nub of it, is that we find that it insults our intelligence.
Now, I am not saying that we, the rest of us that is, are clever. However, we don't claim to be smarter that what we are.
July 9 at 10:10am


Ady: --> Phillip you are now trying to bate me. You can keep your esotericism, but please don't flaunt it outside of your

circle in your same self centered lofty manner.

We, and I do venture to speak for the rest of us, being those outside of your haughty group find it childish.
July 9 at 10:09am


Phillip Hade: --> You are not part of our esotericism. I know that that makes you mad.
July 9 at 9:52am


Ady: --> Does the extra 'se' stand for 'special edition' ?
July 9 at 9:44am


Ady: --> Oops, sorry Phillip for spelling your name wrong. Spelt it with one 'l'. Which brings me to another question... Guy

I have come across others with the second name "De Vos", even with the first name as "Guy", but never "De Vosse" spelt with

'sse'... where does that come from ?
July 9 at 9:42am


Ady: --> Will Guy De Vosse and Philip Hade please stop having these hypothetical discussions on my wall, please !


Ady: --> So obfuscation leads to conjecture !!
July 8 at 4:06pm · Like ·


Phillip Hade: --> I think that you are getting the idea. This then leads others to assume involve themselves in these

discussions around the topic of my choosing.
July 8 at 4:06pm · Like


Ady: --> What do you mean 'conjecture'.. that is an awefully long word isn't it ? ... pause... ok I just looked it up in the

dictionary...

==> speculation: a hypothesis that has been formed by speculating or conjecturing (usually with little hard evidence);

So, what you are doing is creating a situation or point of debate without providing quite enough information to lead to a

satisfactory end to the matter. This will in turn lead to further debate and in turn further conjecture.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define%3Aconjecture&sa=X&ei=nC02TKvWDtX2nAeC2LC1Aw&ved=0CBUQkAE


Phillip Hade: --> Well... you do have a point I suppose. However I think that I will just leave this one hanging in the air.

Yes, you may be right again. I mean that this will just lead to conjecture.
July 8 at 3:58pm · Like


Ady: --> So who is this Guy De Vosse ? You say that he is a fictional character created to "end a pursuit", but don't you

really mean to "pursue an end" ?
July 8 at 2:31pm · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall


Phillip Hade: -->  I see what you did there, very clever... 'created from the same mother', 'war'... war being the mother of

invention....smart...but not as smart as you think.

I would ask you to consider the following article, link included below. The article begs you to ask the question ‘Is war the

mother of invention or is invention the mother of war?’ before examining whether or not invention and war go hand in hand.

http://www.ingenious.org.uk/Read/Conflict/Waristhemotherofinvention/


Phillip Hade: -->  Sorry, for not getting back you sooner, I was away with the fairies.
July 8 at 4:13pm

Ady: -->  Phillip, has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Telly Savalas ? I mean mostly in the eyes and jawline,

but all the same, there is a kind of resemblance.
July 8 at 2:27pm

Ady: -->  Who was that ? War ???
July 8 at 2:25pm

Phillip Hade: --> He is as real as I am. A strange story to tell, but we were created from the some mother.
July 8 at 10:25am

Ady: --> Hi Phillip. I am really glad that you could join us. I am sorry that I did not believe in you. I really thought

that you were a fiction of her imagination. A big lie. But of course you must be real, simply because you say so. Is Guy De

Vosse real too then ?


No comments:

Post a Comment